Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Journey Begins


The most difficult part of starting my own blog is to choose a topic to start off with...Damn! I have just wasted more than an hour trying to figure out something that will appeal to my readers! I even missed out the soccer match!!
So, finally I put my foot down and decide that I have to write something. It's peer pressure you know. And to add to my woes I already went through some of the blogs written by my classmates. The more I read my fellowmates' blogs the more I feel "I was just going to write that and my idea has already been taken"...
I have been digging different sites to formulate something. But there is so much information over there and I feel puzzled. Should I write about "Why HP is buying Palm", "Google's war with Apple" or analyze the famous quote with which I started my coveted MBA degree - "I Know Nothing". And through this blog writing assignment I realized I really know nothing about what to write in my first blog. You might have already sensed it!
But I am hoping that as I get more and more grilled, crushed, tortured and tormented in my mba, I will soon have lot of things to write and share my ideas with you all...I always believe in seeing the Glass half-full :)
Enrique, my sincere apologies for not being able to contribute something meaningful in my first one...But I have faith on you and your immense abilities and I am sure by the time I am doing your second or third session I am going to write something meaningful. Please feel free to add your comments and encourage me. Your comments will surely add sense to what I have written :D... At least I tried!

3 comments:

  1. Believe me your first blog's far better than mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. atleast u tried ! believe me.. your first blog, saying all about why you couldn't begin and why u cudn't decide what to pen down... was all put together in such an interesting way, that it kept me glued to ur "first blog" till i reached the end ! i believe this serves as quite a bit of encouragement for u to continue blogging and letting the world know about your new experiences. i just wish that u have many greater and interesting things to experience. may ur MBA days be so fulfilling that u dont have to bother about what to write.. it all comes so spontaneously ! may u have great learning and success in your journey ahead... keep going ! all the best, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH,, I just started my blog and I have so many ideas... I get random thoughts and turn them into subjects. Sometimes someone's posting on Facebook makes me think "OHH this would be a good blog subject! :)"

    Best wishes on your blogging!

    Cheers
    Curtis Lovell II

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about the content?